Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Salt Spa experience

 I was at the salt spa yesterday . I got relaxing foot /shoulder and face massage ! It was so good ! The only problem is that it is too expensive for me to come back! I came with 75 % off coupon .
I expected much less than I got . It was written that the main attraction is the salt room and the relaxation . I expected a little massage only . The foot /shoulder and face massage was nearly an hour .
The staff was welcoming and intelligent . I do not like going to such places because mostly Filipino women work there . They are wearing a thin mask of kindness all the time and behind this mask there is envy and disdain .... they look down at you because you are not as rich as some of the local customers and the envy you because after all you can afford the costly service .
Here I met a very nice Arab masseuse - she was working with great skill and devotion . They have a Thai masseuse as well .
The salt crystals cover only 2- 3 -maximum 4 square meter area but they are near the treatement beds . Telling the truth it was not so much a cave-like pure air feeling here ... the essential oils suppressed that .
The music was also very well selected -some instrumental music with oriental touch .
I think they should provide bath robe for XL sizes as well and they should improve the look of the entrance at the fence ... I got scared when I saw it was a bit shabby looking from outside -   luckily inside the spa everything was impeccable .
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Salt-Spa-Company/326215247463463

No comments:

expat Qatar