Thursday, August 14, 2014

Saudi Hot Chicken restaurant experience


When my husband came up with the idea of having a grilled /barbecue /tandoori chicken from this cheap restaurant I did not welcome the idea . The memory of supermarket grilled chicken came to my mind and the stomach ache I got after having that kind of greasy lunch .
It took time until the delivery guy understood where we lived . More than an hour . I looked with pity at my spouse thinking that he would certainly admit that it was a bad idea . It was like a comedy / he went to the other part of the city .
Nobody expected any lunch anymore when the food arrived . We could not believe it !
The guy told my husband next time he would know where we live at once ... I felt sorry for myself as I started to have this orange colored chicken . It was after eid buffet lunch days -so I tried to persuade myself that we really spent too much at Eid and we have to suffer a bit to get back on our financial track .
What I tasted was completely unexpected . It was a very well done grilled /barbecue or tandoori chicken and so well spiced that it got number one rank from me in the grilled / barbecued or tandoori chicken category . It was simply supreme and 22 rials only .
We ordered some simple chicken broth and it was very tasty as well .
It was the Al- Sadd branch . We ordered several times the same chicken dish afterwards and always the same quality .
It is very difficult to communicate with them . That is why I can not tell you for sure what the dish name was - it was a whole chicken that is sure .
When I was investigating about this restaurant I found out that they have a very large menu offering dishes for every kind of Asian folks . " Jack of all trades" .. came to my mind but I can not know -all that I can say for sure they are the master of their chicken meal .

you can call  44131346, 77070699

No comments:

expat Qatar