Sunday, August 17, 2014

My visit to the women hospital

 It was a nice surprise the other day to visit the \Women hospital  -  the reception became really beautiful , the walls are decorated with artistic posters . Those portrait photos are featuring mothers /fathers and babies . The artist  Anna Geddes came to Qatar to make those photos and the models were from the ruling family and from sport men  and sports women ... They are amazing ...

  The other change I noticed was the Le Notre cafe  on the ground floor  instead of the usual cheap buffets . I do not really  know if it was  good or bad news .I did not have too much good experience with Le Notre and I think that it is not only the wealthy who get babies and would like to have a coffee ...


2 comments:

aira abdullah said...

assalamualaikum... hi,nice to visit your blog... introductory greetings from me in indonesia :)

alma wad said...

walaikum assalam

thank you for coming
come again

expat Qatar