Monday, May 06, 2013

Heavy rains and feeling like home

The other day it was raining in Doha heavily .It felt like I was home back in Europe .I was sitting at a library room's privileged fast computer and was designing neckties .There was a glass wall separating me from the play room .I saw my kids playing happily when I looked at them . " That would be the perfect place for work  - I thought "  then we returned  home in the evening  .My computer works at snail pace . " nothing is perfect  -said the fox"

2 comments:

zsu said...

Szia! Egy ideje kovetem a blogodat. Koszi a hasznos infokat. Szeretnem kerdeznii, hogy hol lehet talalni konyvtarat Katarban. En alapban szeretem a konyvtarakat.Elore is koszonom.

alma wad said...

Szia ! Attol fugg , milyen nyelven szeretnel olvasni .A British Council nevu intezmenyben van egy kicsi de tartalmas angol konyvtar es a Francia Intezetben egy francia nyelvu konyvtar .
AZ Education City - egyetemein is vannak konyvtarak zomeben szakirodalom -de van csekely szamu szepirodalmi mu is .A Texas AM nevu egyetemen meg magyarajku konyvtaros is volt nemreg - meg az is lehet , hogy meg most is ott van .

expat Qatar