Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Closed facilities during Ramadan

GRHHH  I can not tell how angry I am ! It is Ramadan and fasting month . Everything is open at different  hours .We got used to that . So  the club where we usually go announced its Ramadan timing ,. It was fine we could go after iftar and  swim with the kids one hour or so . Every year  it is like that .The second week of Ramadan we found a notice "swimming pool is closed for a week for maintenance " ... OK one week is OK - no swimming for a week kids . Or we could go to the Aquapark they have got fun timing from  8pm-to2 am and big discount ... then I realize that aquapark  cancelled its ladies only days during Ramadan - it is logic not ?   - this is a holy month you should swim mixed ... and based on their survey they won't even make a ladies only day for Eid .
OK one week has gone and we return to our club just to be informed that the swimming pool will be closed for all Ramadan " for maintenance " and as for Eid   they do not usually open during those festive days ...
It is Ramadan . I have to work . I have to keep my  kids entertained here . My husband has to work . The great Ramadan timing for them is that they have to work only eight hours a day opposed to the twelve /so why other facilities management think that it is Ok to disregard the needs of their customers ?

No comments:

expat Qatar