Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Death toll in Iran earthquake 37

God may save those who are under the rubbles .So far the death toll is 37 people . The area was around 100 km far from Bushehr - the nuclear power plant .I was really surprised that the power plant is on the coast and so close to us .I have always believed that it was somewhere in the middle of the country .It is only 400 km from us . Having spent much of my life in a town only 5 km from a nuclear power plant and having experienced alarms on in the morning and 40 minutes no information at all on the national radio channel about the cause - I really appreciated that the Arabian peninsula was free from nuclear plants .Now I know that we are not so much safe .400 km is not very close - but because some countries are threatening it always then it sounds worrisome to me .

No comments:

expat Qatar