Thursday, May 31, 2012

We still suffer very much by the terrible death of those children . With my friends we discuss it all the time .One of my friend says from NZ " I wish we could set back the clock - and go back in the time and make everything for this would not happen "

Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate.
- Charlotte Gray
 
I

I know a mum who was just heading to the Villaggio to leave her kid at the nursery ... She was supposed to be there at the time of the fire but somehow everything went so slow that morning .Finally she was late -the police did not let her enter the mall .Since then  the simple thought that they arrive on time gives her chills .


 I read this here :

 We live one block from Villaggio. So this hit me and my wife very hard, like a sucker punch in the solar plexus hard. My wife mentioned that her friend told me that until you have kids of your own, you don’t understand this kind of emotional impact when something like this happens. Now I do.

A mother from Abu Dhabi wrote .


I try to not imagine the children as the smoke gets thicker and they can not reach for their no cell phones to let mommy know they are suffocating and gasping for air.
I try not to think about the sounds and the screams, but I hear them all so loud, the screams and the sounds.





No comments:

expat Qatar