Saturday, January 09, 2010

Thai Smiles restaurant - Al Bida park

at long last a restaurant at Al Bida park . that was my first thought when I saw Thai Smiles near the mosque of the park .
It is a small place but very much above the standard of other eateries in the park. The interior decor is just my cup of tea , Burgundy walls with some golden floral motifs - it is fine art deco . The waitress is friendly and helpful . The noodles soup is fresh full of things that you would expect from a soup ... spring rolls were OK .We must come back one day to try their main dishes .. It has got excellent reviews and the location is wonderful with the park all around .Just the perfect thing for families with kids .
My best wishes to the staff .

I. Phone : 431 6466

II. Mobile : 696 6209

No comments:

expat Qatar