Monday, January 12, 2009

My Dear Friends !

I would like to tell you about our sunny days in Doha . I would like to describe how beautiful the weather is - how wonderfully our kids were playing in the park - how great was our weekend when I felt strongly yes I felt our wealth are the kids and the joyful moments we can give them . I would like to tell you all the joy of the springlike weather - but still I am haunted by the images of child victims in Gaza .
That little girl whose face was red totally by the blood .She looked like my little daughter - wearing jeans and pink tee .Just she was dead . And the others - the babies , the teens ...
And there are things that you can not describe , no picture can show you how much these little ones had suffered by the fear and those who are alive still suffering !It is not over .Jews , Buddhist ,Christian ,atheist spoke up against the war on Gaza .But it goes on .
What 's for ? It is not even clear !


No comments:

expat Qatar