Wednesday, January 28, 2009

MY AWARD WINING T-SHIRT DESIGN WITH A SWAN

I have got an award Today's Best Award at Zazzle.com the other day .



It is digital painting inspired by childhood memories . I used to see swans I think at the ponds of my hometown right in the town centre . Every time when we had to go there to see a doctor or buy something at the department store we stopped a little bit to see the swans and the watermill's wheel which looked so frightening to me .especially when gypsy kids used to climb on it while it was turning round and round .It was a real wonder for me as a kid and it still amazes me as an adult . I really was born in a very special place . I mean that not every town has a watermill and pond with swans in their center .


Check out my other romantic gifts as well !

No comments:

expat Qatar