Friday, June 06, 2008

Father's day is coming .


and I have got some items for super daddies .This is the occasion when I should tell nice memories of our Father's Day - but I can't because this holiday is not celebrated in my country !
Anyway , thank you Dad for taking me with you to the wood and walking with me miles when I was so little thank you for teaching me how to ride my bike .Thank you for tasting my first cake I have ever made and accepting my choice when I got married .Thank you for coming and see me every time I was showing tourists around our town .It was a very nice feeling that there is a man in the background listening proudly to the words in English or French - and watching me with great pride as I had been performing in a theater.
If only we could meet more often !

It is not difficult to find out who is daddy's little girl after all !Just look !



No comments:

expat Qatar