Friday, June 13, 2008

MALLS

These are the most important places to go out when the weather is hot . How hot is it ? My relatives keep asking such things .Typical European question .Who cares here if it is 40 or 49 C ? It is not enjoyable to go out .Still we go -but only one hour before sunset .For vitamin D .

Last week I was at the Hyatt plaza .I heard nice melodies .I was shocked to hear Poliushka - the Russian song - which is calling the men to the war ."The girls are crying ,wind do not bring their sounds to us ,let us hear encouraging songs , and let the red flag fly " .Is Poliushka in ?

The other day I was at the small fun fair of the Villaggio .While my child was playing I was standing .One male employee working there was offering me a seat .It was very kind just he had forced a far eastern baby sitter to stand up for I can sit down .When I realized that I felt terrible and I left quickly the place .
The most terrible thing was that she stood up . She learned here that she is just a third class citizen .
Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité - if you long for these values - you will have hard time here .

No comments:

expat Qatar