Saturday, December 19, 2015

Qatar National Day 2015 - my thoughts

I do not go out on National Days . I stay at home  , I watch the military parade  . Why ? Due to the crowds . Previous years we went out to see the Darb el Saaei events  - which were good but the crowd . Another year we were watching the fireworks  just to be stuck in a traffic jam .15 minutes entertainment   and two hours traffic jam . The organizers made everything to avoid this year the crowds -  many programs are available even today .
But I stay at home .

 The military parade's planes were just flying above our heads  -we could see them from very close .All the days before the National Day they were practising .

 I saw the  military parade on Al-Jazeera live channel . After the parade the emir and his father were walking on the road .Shaking hands with people .
 Qatar is a safe country  - wrote my little boy in an essay about why he loves this country .

Let's hope that it remains safe  and the whole area /whole world will be a safe place one day !
 The sooner - the better !

No comments:

expat Qatar