Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My Childhood Xmas Stories

Do you feel like reading some real stories ? I had some  Xmas memories from my childhood  and  wrote  about them some years ago  for my kids and husband .Hope you will enjoy them too !

 Grandma used to come to see us every December
 A story of my early childhood  and its Decembers .   Grandma made it very special .

A Christmas story or the Ugly Book's tale
Sometimes the dreams are so far from the reality ! When a mother has to buy some cheap ,discount priced item for his child and she expects  disappointed face ...
A Christmas story - my auntie's house    Everything looked so wonderful at auntie's house ...they seemed to have all the luxury  and charm but one year at Xmas I found out that they missed something very much !

No comments:

expat Qatar