Sunday, September 06, 2015

Hamad International Airport is the sixth best airport in the world"


"Hamad International Airport is the sixth best airport in the world"Hamad International Airport occupied the sixth...
Posted by Hamad International Airport on Saturday, September 5, 2015

This summer was the first time I travelled via HIA - yes it was big = I had to walk too much and though I arrived early at the airport I had no time for shopping in the duty free after taking breakfast in an expensive cafe! I missed the old airport ! I did not have much time either to explore now  though I arrived 3 hours before the departure time and it was not crowdy at all !

 as somebody wrote on a facebook page "The old airport was ugly, small and extremely efficient. Hamad is beautiful, vast and completely inefficient. As a frequent traveller, give me efficient any day."

 What about you ? Have you ever travelled via HIA ?

No comments:

expat Qatar