Sunday, January 19, 2014

Fencing course for women and children

 New  sport activity in Doha .
  There is a  training for fencing for children from age 7 and for adult women .

 Location :  Lycee Voltaire 
 Coach : maitre  Cristophe  Clement 
 Price : 750 QR / 8 session
 Timings : Monday , Wednesday ,Saturday   one and half an hour per session /week

  It is not very cheap . I have always wondered where one can  enroll his child for a fencing   course . Seeing the success of the Hungarians at the Olympics   I wished very much that one of my child tries himself/herself in this sport .  But I am not sure if I want to pay as much as that .  Remembering my childhood  - my brother used to fence at a small club though we were not  very wealthy .  He says that even in Hungary it is very expensive nowadays .What a pity !

 Doha Fencing Academy 

No comments:

expat Qatar