Thursday, January 09, 2014

Winter in Qatar 2014



Winter came back to Qatar .It is 15 C at night with chilly winds at times .It is the time when we seek the sun of the

noon and we are cold when the sun sets .It is the time when I turn my kitchen into bakery with pleasure . It is the

time when we make and drink karak .It is the time when it is nice sitting on the sofa -all of us covered by one blanket

and heated by each other .
I love winter .I always did .Even when I had to shovel the snow from the yard to be able to get out from my home in

the mornings . Even when I had to melt the ice on my roof to prevent the damage on it .Winter was such a fun when I

was child and a challenge later when I grew up.This memory lives strong in me . And all those memories and

feelings mixed in me in a way that it is hard to find the words .Then I listen to this piece of music and I feel that

Vivaldi told everything that is possible to tell about this season .

No comments:

expat Qatar