Saturday, April 07, 2012

Spring Cleaning and  domestic help . It is not easy to find a part time domestic help in Qatar . There are a lots of live in maids but they are  expensive and not everybody likes the idea of a maid living  in  one's home . I  am one of those who can't feel relaxed while there is somebody/a stranger around  .
I did not have luck with the self-appointed maids so far . Usually they come - then they make faces - they criticize the flat  then they ask for more money , half of their time they spend by chatting on their mobile  and  I had things  that I  have never seen again after/ I had electric devices spoilt by their way of cleaning = pushing hot water into them ...
The other day I came upon an agency  - their prices were affordable ones .. they brought the woman to clean - she was net -wearing uniform . She was nice /polite working four hours continuously ...Finally I am happy...

No comments:

expat Qatar