Monday, March 23, 2009

MIDDLE EAST IN HUNGARY
HUNGARY IN THE MIDDLE EAST


Some days ago I switched on Al Jazeera Children channel to see my homeland ,Hungary . It was about an Arab family living in the city of Szekszard in the southern part of my country .They were telling about their every days and the little Arab boy 's life . He is a swimming champion .
I like how Al jazeera Children Channel shows the Arab children that there is life for the Arabs even abroad . This was not the first time I saw report on Arab kids in Hungary . Some months ago I remember seeing another one living in Budapest whose hobby was the pigeons .I wish I understood more Arabic to be able to grasp more from these reports !

The very same day I switched on the Hungarian sat channel Duna TV - to see that all the evening was about Tunesia .Tourism , traditions , and interviews with Hungarian -Arab couples living there .

No comments:

expat Qatar