Wednesday, March 19, 2008

When I was a little girl I liked those fine dots very much and I always wished to see my father in such tie .But he did not like the idea . I have just designed some ties with dots - and I wanted to know how others like dots in men’s fashion .
I put the question in a discussion forum for ladies and here are the answers I got:
I just don’t think polka dots belong on a tie.
If they are tiny, I like polka dots. But I don’t like the big 70s-style dots.
I’ve got nothing against polka dots in general, but IMO, some of those ties require sunglasses.
I do like the capuccino, cafe latte, burgundy dots, and fine dotted blue. I would never buy the very LOUD plaids and blocks though. But someone out there may like those.
Different strokes for different folks.
I would never buy anything polka dot for a man.
Truthfully, I don’t think I would ever see ties like those on men in my company...not even the gay ones.


This were the answers I got . I wonder what do you think about men wearing necktie with polka dots ?

No comments:

expat Qatar