Monday, January 21, 2008

If I were a cat



If I were a cat I would like to live a healthy ,free life . Perhaps I would like to have the right for reproduction but surely I would like to be cured if I were ill .
I would be surprised very much if those people who catch me to neutralize called themselves my friends . As it is the case here in Doha – and I guess in many other parts of the world .
And worse than that they condemn me to death if I were ill.( they would kill me softly – this makes them think they are great )
If I were a cat I would run far far away from QCC ( qatar cat friends organisation) !

P.S. And for those Qatari residents who would complain on me that I enter the staircase and I make dirt and noise I would send this message : „ do not kill us – just mend your entrance doors „

If I were a cat ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic. I really like what you said. The poster is great too!

alma wad said...

Thank you !

expat Qatar