Monday, December 31, 2007

Doha
Budapest
Buzau
Bangalore
Brooklyn New York
New York
Cochin
London
Ft. Worth
Calgary
Boston
Berkhamsted
Muscat
Las Vegas
Aliso Viejo
Hasselt
Bellevue
Seoul
Conroe
Mountain View
Leeds
Sydney
Regina What is the common in the above listed cities ? Well , I got readers from all of them . About ten days ago I managed somehow to install the stats program on my blog and it is very exciting to see who are clicking on my page .It is one of the great things about blogging .I get the most readers from Qatar though I did not manage to get on the list of qatarliving bloggers however hard I tried . I gave up that and I am trying to reach people through community forums and directories .



It was very hard at the beginning .Sometimes my posts disappeared ,sometimes they could not be published for some unknown reasons .Then I became more confident technically .When I had around 30 posts I submitted my blog to some directories .One of them refused me claiming that my blog is not a quality blog yet . To be admitted I should post minimum three times a week and my posts should be no longer or shorter than 400-500 character .First ,I thought I would try .Then I told to myself : how terrible to write only because you have to . I think the charm of the blogs is coming from their spontaneous ,unprofessional nature . This way I remain an everyday blogger - and wish I could go on with it the next year .

The great surprise that I am not the only Hungarian who is blogging from Qatar .I discovered tunde2006 is also sending posts in Hungarian about the life here and got a message some weeks ago in Hungarian from cowbabies - who is posting in English from here .
I read with pleasure Marjorie 's blog and tall&ginger'blog . Rain in DOha also gave me a lots of practical information .
Unfortunately , I did not have time to study and read all the blogs -and I suppose there are many others worth reading .
THank you for the blogging , the reading !
I wish a very happy blogging year for all of us !

No comments:

expat Qatar