Friday, November 23, 2007

LE PAIN QUOTODIENNE that IS A CAFE- RESTAURANT IN Doha Villagio mall .Friday morning we went to the Aspire Zone playground with the kids .We planned also a breakfast after inside the Villagio.
To our greatest shock most of the buffets were closed -not serving breakfast . Le pain quotodienne was open .We had to wait around 15 minutes for a croissant and a mochacino and a little bottle of Fanta .The hot drinks were served in bowls and the food came on a chopping board .Everything is" organic" there -so every thing is expensive .It is O.K.when about the food . But what makes a little bottle of Fanta cost 8 rial there ?
I saw some British families happy with the place .
I would not choose this cafe as " my daily bread " even if I could afford it .To my taste this place was plain , boring and overpriced .



No comments:

expat Qatar