Monday, July 09, 2012

Cheaper tickets to Aquapark

We have discovered that there is a way to buy e-tickets to Aquapark .We tried it and it worked .Though on the page there were not very clear instructions .Now I am trying to explain how to get them .
Step 1 . Go to the Dohasouq page
Step 2 . Register with them
Step 3 . Buy the tickets - you need credit card for that
Step 4 . print the ticket
Step 5 .Go to the Aquapark with your valid Qatari ID
 It is simple and clear  - you get the e-tickets for 65 rials instead of 100 rials .
But if you were not the owner of the credit card which by it was paid  then you must bring the ID or the copy of the ID of the card owner . For us it was the most difficult part .The cashier man refused first to  let us  enter with our e-tickets as it was paid by my husband's  credit card . I showed him the credit card that  the ticket was paid by but he insisted that he needs my husband's ID . Before giving up I asked the other cashier man about the clear rules on this subject . Interestingly - he let us enter . How ? He just had a look at the backside of my ID card and he saw there my sponsor's name written - that was my husband's name . "Why did not you tell me about that ?" told me the first cashier . Frankly I did not know that my sponsor's name is written in Arabic  there . But  he should have been trained properly about this .Then I thought how typical it is . Half  the people working  around here have no enough training and experience ...

No comments:

expat Qatar