Monday, May 30, 2022

British Food Week - at Lulu Hypermarkets Qatar

 


I went to Lulu Bin Mahmoud yesterday for a quick shopping trip. "British Food Week" was advertised everywhere.


I got some yoghurts at a discounted price. The Greek one, to be precise. Hmmmm. It was not at all bad. However, it is not as good as the Qatari version of Greek yoghurt. I'm not sure why I haven't been able to find it recently.


Then I recall seeing a lot of cakes and chocolates presented in beautiful boxes.


I tried British bread for the first time. However, I have a completely different perspective on wonderful bakery products than the British have.


However, I adore their cordials. I'll have to go back and look for some. I particularly enjoy the elderflower cordial.




I also need to learn about a few new brands, including gluten-free, lactose-free, low sugar, no added sugar, and other healthy alternatives.


I didn't have time to explore yesterday.


It was also a mango festival, and they were selling mangos at a discount. For QR24( 7 dollars) , I purchased a box of ripe mango. This is   very good price in Qatar .

No comments:

expat Qatar