Saturday, July 10, 2021

Updated travel policy to Qatar - family visitors and tourists allowed

  This is a  big change  !  Last year  at this time  even  residents of Qatar needed special permission to return .

 It was a great problem .  I knew a mother  who visiting  her ill mom in Hungary   could not return  months though she had a   five  year  old  in Qatar  desperately in need of her  mom ,

  Hearing  about  her case  I gave   up  the plan to  visit my own  seriously ill mom ,  That was the darkest thing in  Covid -19 in Qatar .    But I had my own kids in need of  me .    My mother  passed away  and  we could not  even say good-bye . Even my siblings living in the same town   with her ,  There was a lockdown  and simply nobody  was allowed  to visit  her .

 No one should  consider  things like that  You or ill mom or  your kids !

 Let's hope  that  those dark times won't return .   For   that  we should fully  understand  what really  happened  in the world .

 Returning  is still  complicated .  Depending if you are vaccinated or not  - you are coming  from green list  country  or not . You might need  home quarantine or hotel  quarantine ,

 There is a chart  on the  home page of the  Ministry of Public Health  . It will explain  the conditions under  that you  can  come  to Qatar .



No comments:

expat Qatar