Friday, July 08, 2016

Kosebasi Turkish restaurant -review

I was there on the second day of Eid . It is on the  first floor of Gulf Mall . I wished to have some  festive Turkish lunch . As I arrived at this place I saw  a large menu with photos displayed at their entrance  and I could  read  the prices of individual dishes . I stood there minimum five minutes studying the options ,making plans of having some kebabs and salad . A kind waitress invited me inside the restaurant . She was so polite ! I nearly fell into their trap ! Only when we were seated  she informed me that there was only one option that day " Set menu for 100 rials per person " What for  they display the menu if they forbid a la carte dinning ? I was quite upset . After some seconds of hesitating I gave up the idea of Turkish lunch . Never again Kosebasi . I am so happy that there is a new law against this practice that customers are forced to buy more dishes than they wish . Next Eid when the law is implemented it will be regarded as a simple crime -a punishable act. Today all that I can tell you about this place is they have unethical way of treating customers !

No comments:

expat Qatar