Sunday, April 05, 2015

New Hypermarket in Doha

The New Hypermarket is situated in Bin Mahmoud area  -opposite of it  the metro is being built .
 It  has got a large parking  area but not enough for that big place .They are called  " Quality  Hyper" They got a large supermarket with  Indian style selection ...something like the LuLu . Cheap hot food  ,curry leaves , Indian vegetables but not a good bakery section  . For my usual gourmet items I still have to go to the Megamart .

It has got a department store upstairs .Mens clothes section is quite large but the Women's fashion is modest  However I found  cheap shoes in nice quality  for myself .It was a big surprise for me who needs  special medical shoes for most of the time  and it is so difficult to find  formal shoes that my feet would accept !
Electronics section  and household items are large too -but so far nothing exciting about their prices .

It has got a flower shop  and two small buffets .Pharmacy is coming soon . No ATM inside or nearby . Cards are accepted   but not in every outlets . We wanted to buy flowers but we could not as we had no cash with us .

I think that every districts needs a hypermarket  like this . Traffic jams would be much smaller then if people do not have to travel far for those products .


No comments:

expat Qatar