Monday, May 16, 2011

Doha expatriates held anti-Gaddafi rally

I read in the peninsula qatar .I was really surprised at the fact that there is a Libyan community living in Doha . I have never heard about anybody being Libyan and living here .

What the Libyans want is a life with honour, dignity and freedom. 


said a rally speaker .

 I do understand what they mean . Once it happened that a group of Libyan musicians of traditional music performed in our town . I had to translate for them . There was something terribly depressing around them - nobody was behaving relaxed everybody was concentrating on the orders of their leaders too much .
The day  after an Egyptian group came to perform - they were so lively and cheerful // It was so nice after the Libyans .

I hope that will change soon and the Libyans will also experience  how to be relaxed and leave without fear .

No comments:

expat Qatar