Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Childhood and recycling

Recycling is the most natural thing for a child .At least that is what I remember . I child can see the usable valuable objects surrounding one and will not let the things be thrown .

I remember that one day when playing we noticed that next to the garbage cans there were a lots of piles of material put .It was from a little clothes factory at our compound ...They worked for German companies .. and they did not get clear instructions on the usage of the leftovers ..

My dolls were dressed in the latest fashion that summer ! So was I - thanks to mum who knew how to sew ... simple designs ...:)


if you want to leave your secondhand clothes for charity organizations - then you can do it at the plazas of Doha . See it here !

No comments:

expat Qatar