Friday, April 04, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY is celebrated all over the world on different dates .
For the Arabs March 21 (first day of spring) is Mother day . I read in the newspaper some hotels offering spa and light lunch for mums on that special day . For more than 700 rial at Sharq village - the lucky mother could get some spa ,beauty treatment ,massage ,a light meal .It seemed to be very posh .
For the British it is before Easter .
For the Americans it is the second Sunday of May .
For us - Hungarians it is the first Sunday of May .This day smells lilac in my memories.
It seems to be that after difficulties my mother got visa to visit us .We wanted her to come in February - but she did not get visa then .It is a little hot now here - but it comes with the advantage of being able to celebrate this day together .
I can read for her the story that I had written for her birthday .If everything goes well .
yadiin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for
visit us

Also visit my web blog; leather boots for women ()

expat Qatar