Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Funniest taxi driver

It happened to us four years ago.I had to
go with my child to a school celebration .We were new to Doha and being
so were not very confident about going out on our own .But my husband
was very busy and we had no choice but to take taxi .

The driver
looked like a North Indian guy wearing beautifully embroidered small
cap .As he started driving he spitted through the window and started
singing .It was very very funny .My first thought was that az extra charge must be paid in Venice when the guy in gondola is singing .I wondered if the same would happen to us .
My second concern was how to restrain from laughing .It was not an easy task . We pretended to cough during the trip.
However , the song was very nice , I guess a North Indian folk song .I feel sorry that I had not been able to record it ...

No comments:

expat Qatar