Sunday, February 26, 2017

I found a good pizza place - Castello

 Hadn't  got  some vouchers to this small restaurant I would  have never found out that there is wonderful pizza available in Al- Jazeera street  right next to  the Centro hotel . Simply it looks from outside like  one of those cheap small places  that target  Asian workers of Doha  .

 I can not tell you a lot about the place itself but the food - as we had take-away lunch . Their pizzas were really wonderful  - I can highly recommend   them . Light  and savory . Once I heard that the best pizzas in Italy are made by Egyptians . I think this is a fine example of that just it is located right here in Doha  .
 We tried some chicken in mushroom sauce and  it was excellent too .

Parking can be a bit difficult .
Read more about them .

No comments:

expat Qatar