Friday, March 18, 2016

School bus accident in Doha - five year old died

Every accident is sad but when little children are the victims it is even sadder .
A  van full of kindergarten students overturned yesterday  .A little Indian boy died and 7 other injured .The van belonged to Sarvodaya Kindergarten
in the Hilal area .

 It is very sad but not surprising .  I just wonder that so few accident happens . I saw with my very eyes during years my kids went to a cheaper Arab school how much these drivers  are careless about the safety of the students .I used to quarrel with them about such simply safety rule that the way they park the van should be that the kids can get into the van directly  not that they have to walk in front of the van !

I suppose there was no safety belt in the van . It is heartbreaking to see  that such simple thing is  missing in school buses with so young passengers !

source

No comments:

expat Qatar