Wednesday, March 16, 2016

MY Reverse Walking Experience

It was accidentally that I found myself at the reverse walking event  last Saturday  . We got a fun event cancelled and we headed to the Aspire Park . I had already seen the ads of this reverse walking but we thought it was just about reversing diabetes and not actually walking backward all  around the lake ! It was fun - it was a race -every hour or every half an hour ! I did not expect to win . Everyone walked  mixed -men ,women ,children  - but one  of my child arrived at the finish as number four  and he had complained that some adults arriving before him were actually cheating as they walked normally at some part of the race . So it was disappointing as a race .
The  first 3 got some prize -we could not make out what it was .
At the end I  felt a bit dizzy when wanted to walk normally . So I just sat down under a tree .After ten minutes the red faced OOridoo guys -these mascots arrived for a show . Then we all felt we must escape the event .They looked so much weird !

No comments:

expat Qatar