Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Qatar and the football world cup 2022

Now that Blatter confirmed Qatar position as a host for the FIFA world cup of 2022  - and now as it is cleared from bribery allegations - now that neighboring countries  send back their diplomats I expect quick changes in the city . I expect the acceleration of construction projects and the influx of expat workers .I expat soaring rent and other prices .  I expect chaotic  traffic due to the constructions  and even fewer places at expat schools .

 I expect more entertainment and exhibitions than ever  remembering the years before the Asian Olympic games in 2006 . One festival came after the other ...

I know people who left Qatar and now they wish to return .Life may be more exciting here than ever . May it bring good luck for everyone !

No comments:

expat Qatar