Sunday, August 01, 2010

I have not been able to write for a while . There was a bug and I had not been able to post .

I was back to Hungary and I compared the two countries all the time .  
 

It was rather hot there as well and  no AC at most homes . The days were longer even at 9 30 it was daylight . I think  this is the thing I miss the most when  it is  summer  in Qatar . It is early   and it is totally dark at 6 .Mcdonald's in Hungary is selling all kinds of healthy food :  fruit , cheese bars ,grilled chicken breast with salad ,muesli with yoghurt . 
Health service in Hungary is still not very well organized . It is still better in Qatar . It was not a surprise .Just I was shocked when at emergency  my adult child was asked to pay around  $50 for the treatment . I had always thought that emergency is something free everywhere  .

Summer entertainments are numerous in Hungary festivals all the time .
Here I saw no clue having something like that.

Hungarian Vacations bag
Hungarian Vacations by almawad
Create a customizable bags using zazzle.com

It is nice in Qatar that dogs and there owners right is not above humans'. In Hungary you can see so many big ,dangerous dogs  without the prescribed protections .Nobody cares though there have been so many tragedies .
My kids enjoyed seeing frogs , spiders  , fruit on  trees / and my preschoolers noticed that women outnumber men in Hungary while in Qatar just the opposite .












All in all it was a nice holiday and a nice return .I have a nice spacious home  here and  I have  some friends  and we  can work and have a comfortable life .





No comments:

expat Qatar