Friday, August 13, 2010

Can you believe that a taxi drives away with all your shopping bags in the back of the taxi then  after one hour he comes back then he wants you to pay for  that ?
Well , that is what exactly happened to  us . I had just left the  taxi and wanted to open the back of the car when he drove away and left me in  the middle of the road . He forgot the bags obviously . Then I called the karwa supervisors  - they wanted to know all sorts of things about me and my bags  - that had nothing to see with the matter .But finally they found the forgetful driver .

I expected him to apologize but at my greatest shock he wanted me to pay for his coming back .I was furious  I told  him my mind . But he would not get hurt  and would not go away . He was just standing there  in front of our house .


Finally my husband gave him some money .You can laugh at us -but it was so disturbing to see that he was ready to camp in front of our house for the want of 25 riyals . ...


Things like that happen only in Qatar I think .

No comments:

expat Qatar