Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Harry Ramsden - new fish and chip restaurant at the Pearl

 Harry Ramsden is a 75 year old fish and chip restaurant  from the UK . This is their first place in Qatar . It is located in Medina Central area at the Pearl .It  represents the haut-cuisine of Britain . You can expect a lots of fried dishes ,burgers , salads  ,smoked haddock , salmon fishcakes ,Scottish scampi . All the fish comes freshly from Britain .
It is a large place  ready to seat 70 guests . It is a nice family friendly outlet with seaside chic decor !


 Well , when I read the news for the first time I was not very excited " one more junk  place to sell fried junks " I thought . But then seeing that everything is freshly coming from Britain  I see it the other way " I might try it a day ...
It reminded me a lovely old English song ...

No comments:

expat Qatar