Sunday, July 05, 2015

Summer readings from my blog

If you happen to have free time and you love reading real life stories then you can read stories from my childhood  in this blog .




 MY GRANDMA'S VILLAGE    my mixed feelings about the scene of my summer vacations during my childhood ...I was fascinated by the villagers traditions  but their backwardness put me off at times ..after all I  miss them very much nowadays living in the city

DADDY IS MY HERO  - a thrilling story about a  wonderful journey with my dad -  it nearly turned into a nightmare when my dad and I lost each other - I was a preschooler then ...

A SIXTY-FIVE YEAR OLD STORY -  this story is about my grandma's heroic fight to save her little daughter who needed an urgent operation - there was no health insurance then

 MY BROTHER NEVER GOT SICK  - only once and  the timing of his flue was very much embarrassing for my mom  - find out why ! A humorous  short story from the 1970s !

 THE HIPPIE AND THE CONDUCTOR -   when I was a little girl it seemed to me that every passenger  but one  was afraid of the arrogant conductor...

No comments:

expat Qatar