Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Doha Mums Club is asking for fees nowadays . In the beginning I was happy to see that there is a club for mums . They were inviting mums of any age , nationality , religion ....Twice i went there   to a playground meeting and I did not feel welcomed there at all . Just the usual snobbish western bunch who would not chat with anybody else than there own kind ...So I am not puzzled at all about there discounts and programs .According to their offer  you can go to somebody's else compound or to a public cafe .park  and you  should pay for that 150 riyals yearly .

 There is  need for a real international  Mum's Club . We kept having coffee morning's but the leader of our group has moved . What a  pity . I still hope that somebody would reorganize it .I met there people from many countries ... and most of the women were open minded ....

Let us hope for better times ...

No comments:

expat Qatar