Thursday, May 26, 2011

Elevenses at Paul Cafe Villaggio

I have not been there for a while ... It was Mother's day and my first born just got her first salary of her life -so I was invited for a treat .I prepared my taste buds for a salad une salade de saumon fumee ou Salade Niçoise peut etre ...But at the restaurant we learnt that salads can be ordered only from twelve o'clock . I looked at their breakfast menu and there was nothing tempting there -at least nothing for a meal at eleven o clock .So we chose this cheese platter . We expected that they would serve French cheese as it is a French cafe but as you can see in this picture only one kind of cheese was French .
However it was a a hearty meal ... too much for one person .. we shared it with my child ...


then when seeing the bill we were pleasantly surprised that there is no service charges anymore...I was really happy to see that - no need to do menthal math every time you pay ...
Next time we would go after 12 ... there menu is much more exciting then ...

No comments:

expat Qatar